To make a Saturday night Seafood booking please click HERE, You can make your evening a breeze simply by booking and paying online!
To make a Friday Night Buffet booking please click HERE, You can make your evening a breeze simply by booking and paying online!
You can also join as a member online before you dine and save $10!
Due to the popularity of The Bistro at other times, making a reservation prior to your visit is always recommended. Please phone our reception during opening hours to make a reservation 3858 9000
For visitors, please take note of the below sign in requirements and dress code.
Special events including Saturday Night Seafood Smorgasbord, Melbourne Cup lunch and Christmas Day, MUST be booked via the online store. Book Now
Sign In Requirements (Liquor Act 1992)
All patrons attending the Club must be over 18 years of age, have proof of ID, and be one of the following:
- A member of Broncos Leagues Club.
- A member of an approved reciprocal Club. eg. Kedron Wavell Services Club
- In the company of a member of Broncos Leagues Club or a reciprocal club
- A patron that lives outside a 15 kilometre radius of Broncos Leagues Club
- A patron that lives interstate or overseas.
- A patron attending an official function or event at the Club.
Proof of address may be one of the following:
Government Department Bill
Proof of age may be requested in the following forms:
Proof of Age Card
Victorian Key Pass
Minors, persons under 18 years of age may attend the Club only when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Entry Requirement & Dress Code
For the enjoyment, safety and comfort of all our patrons the following Entry Requirements & Dress Code apply:
- Day Wear – Neat, clean and suitable attire must be worn at all times
- Evening Wear – Smart, casual attire must be worn at all times
- Hats are to be removed inside
- Swimwear, singlets, sleeveless shirts & t-Shirts with obscenities are not permitted
- No gang related clothing, jewellery or apparel
- Suitability of dress standards remain at the discretion of management
- Unruly and disruptive behaviour may result in automatic expulsion and suspension
- Thongs permitted Monday to Saturday until 6pm and Sunday until 7pm.