Enjoy our regular Friday & Sat night live acts in alfie’s bar or award winning tribute shows, members and guests are treated to live performances from a variety of top acts throughout the year.
Broncos Leagues Club’s showroom (Auditorium) seats up to 500 offering audiences an intimate atmosphere where they can really get up close to the performers. Read below for confirmed showstoppers coming soon.
Friday and Saturday nights soloists in Alfie’s bar!
Friday and Saturday Night: 7pm – 11pm
See below dates and performers-
ALFIE'S BAR SOLOIST DATES
|2||Casey Watt||7||Allan Cameron||4||Mike Whitmore|
|3||Richard O||8||Mike Whitmore||5||Allan Cameron|
|9||Allan Cameron||14||Darrin Leigh||11||Darrin Leigh|
|10||Russell Davey||15||Al Gibson||12||Russell Davey|
|16||Al Gibson||21||Allan Cameron||18||Casey Watt|
|17||Richard O||22||Andy Dickson||19||Andy Dickson|
|23||Darrin Leigh||28||Jared Alexander||25||Jared Alexander|
|24||Tribute show||29||The Beatlegs||26||Tribute show|
|Australian Eagles||Tribute show||PINK|
THE BEATLEGS TRIBUTE SHOW
Saturday 29th July- FREE SHOW
The Auditorium | Doors open at 6pm for an 8pm start
See Reception or call 3858 9000 for details
If buying tickets from our online store for an event, please print our a copy of your confirmation to present to staff on the night.
If attending a FREE tribute show no ticket is required. Seating is on a first in best dressed basis
Please ensure you are 100% certain of your booking before purchasing showstopper tickets as no refunds will be issued.
Sign In Requirements (Liquor Act 1992)
Under 18’s are permitted if accompanied by parent or legal guardian, unless stated otherwise.
All patrons attending the Club must be over 18 years of age and be one of the following:
1. A member of Broncos Leagues Club.
2. A member of an approved reciprocal Club. eg. Kedron Wavell Services Club.
3. In the company of a member of Broncos Leagues Club or a reciprocal Club.
4. A patron that lives outside a 15 kilometre radius of Broncos Leagues Club (visitor) and have proof of address.
5. A patron that lives interstate or overseas (visitor) and have proof of address.
6. A patron attending an official function or event at the Club.
Proof of address may be one of the following:
- Drivers License
- Government Department Bill
- Utilities Bill