Broncos Leagues Club is open 7 days a week from 10am. The following information is key for those first time visitors to the Club and includes Sign In Requirements, Dress Code, Trading Hours, and Parking.
Broncos Leagues Club is open daily from 10am.
Public Holiday Trading Hours
Good Friday – CLUB CLOSED
Anzac Day – Club Opens 1pm / The Bistro 12 midday
Melbourne Cup Day – Club Opens 10am
Christmas Day – Club only open for Pre paid Buffet lunch, no gaming
Monday 10am – 2am
Tuesday 10am – 2am
Wednesday 10am – 2am
Thursday 10am – 2am
Friday 10am – 3am
Saturday 10am – 3am
Sunday 10am – 2am
Buffet in the Bistro
Saturday Night Seafood Smorgasbord 5.30pm-8.30pm
Sunday 12pm – 2pm
88 Restaurant Café and Bar
Monday -Sunday – 10am to Late
Lunch & Dinner Menu – 11.30am to 8.30pm
TAB Sports Bar
Monday to Sunday – 10am till Late
Sign In Requirements (Liquor Act 1992)
All patrons attending the Club must be over 18 years of age and be one of the following:
- A member of Broncos Leagues Club.
- A member of an approved reciprocal Club. eg. Kedron Wavell Services Club.
- In the company of a member of Broncos Leagues Club or a reciprocal Club.
- A patron that lives outside a 15 kilometre radius of Broncos Leagues Club (visitor) and have proof of address.
- A patron that lives interstate or overseas (visitor) and have proof of address.
- A patron attending an official function or event at the Club.
Proof of address may be one of the following:
- Drivers License
- Government Department Bill
- Utilities Bill
Proof of age may be requested in the following forms:
- Drivers License
- Proof of Age Card
- Victorian Key Pass
Minors (under 18’s) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Broncos Leagues Club offers free car parking for visitors and an undercover car park for members. There is also a number of street parking available. Disabled parking bays are conveniently located close to the entry pathways in both members and visitors car parks.
Entry Requirements & Dress Code
For the enjoyment, safety and comfort of all our patrons the following Entry Requirements & Dress Code apply:
- Day Wear – Neat, clean and suitable attire must be worn at all times
- Evening Wear – Smart, casual attire must be worn at all times
- Hats are to be removed inside
- Swimwear, singlets, sleeveless shirts & t-Shirts with obscenities are not permitted
- No gang related clothing, jewellery or apparel
- Suitability of dress standards remain at the discretion of management
- Unruly and disruptive behaviour may result in automatic expulsion and suspension
- Thongs permitted Monday to Saturday until 6pm and Sunday until 7pm.