Broncos Leagues Club presents Magical Mornings every Tuesday and Thursday 10:30am – 1:30pm (With a lunch break in between)
If a bit of fun and frivolity is what you are after then this is a day out for you and your group! Magical Mornings is a free event offering entertainment and raffles. Rediscover old memories and create new ones as you listen and dance to the best of country, easy listening, jazz and rag-time with our featured entertainers Toby Tyler, Rob Rosenlund, Roy Morris, Jared Alexander & Ronnie Christie.
PERFORMERS AND DATES
TIMETABLE FOR 2018 MAY, JUNE & JULY
|1||Toby Tyler||3||Toby Tyler|
|3||Ronnie Christie||5||Ronnie Christie|
|8||Glenn Callaghan||5||Toby Tyler||10||Darrin Leigh|
|10||Ronnie Christie||8||Ronnie Christie||12||Ronnie Christie|
|15||Jared Alexander||12||Glenn Callaghan||17||Jared Alexander|
|17||Ronnie Christie||15||Ronnie Christie||19||Ronnie Christie|
|22||Mike Whitmore||19||Jared Alexander||24||Mike Whitmore|
|24||Ronnie Christie||21||Ronnie Christie||26||Ronnie Christie|
|29||Glenn Callaghan||26||Mike Whitmore||31||Bob M|
|31||Ronnie Christie||28||Ronnie Christie|
Those who attend the show can enjoy special lunch offers at Cafe 88 and Bar or The Bistro. Conditions apply. Enquire now for more details.
Sign In Requirements (Liquor Act 1992)
All patrons attending the Club must be over 18 years of age and be one of the following:
1. A member of Broncos Leagues Club.
2. A member of an approved reciprocal Club. eg. Kedron Wavell Services Club.
3. In the company of a member of Broncos Leagues Club or a reciprocal Club.
4. A patron that lives outside a 15 kilometre radius of Broncos Leagues Club (visitor) and have proof of address.
5. A patron that lives interstate or overseas (visitor) and have proof of address.
6. A patron attending an official function or event at the Club.
Proof of address may be one of the following:
- Drivers License
- Government Department Bill
- Utilities Bill