Broncos Leagues Club presents Morning Melodies every Tuesday and Thursday 10:30am – 1:30pm (With a lunch break in between)
If a bit of fun and frivolity is what you are after then this is a day out for you and your group! Our Day Time Show is a free event offering entertainment and lucky door prizes. Rediscover old memories and create new ones as you listen and dance to the best of country, easy listening, jazz and rag-time with our featured entertainers Toby Tyler, Michael Whitmore, Jared Alexander & Ronnie Christie.
Friday and Saturday nights soloists in Alfie’s bar from 10pm, or straight after our Broncos game broadcasts!
Enjoy our regular Friday & Saturday night live acts in alfie’s bar or award winning tribute shows, members and guests are treated to live performances from a variety of top acts throughout the year. Entertainment times are altered on Broncos game days, commencing straight after the game.
See below for the full schedule of entertainers and shows
|Tue 3||Toby Tyler||10.30am – 1.30pm|
|Thu 5||Ronnie Christie||10.30am – 1.30pm|
|Fri 6||Jevon Clarke||8:30pm – 12:30am|
|Sat 7||Ian McLaren||6pm – 10pm|
|Tue 10||Michael Whitmore||10:30am – 1:30pm|
|Thu 12||Ronnie Christie||10.30am – 1.30pm|
|Fri 13||Lloyd Saniel||6pm – 10pm|
|Sat 14||Rhonnie Tant||6pm – 10pm|
|Tue 17||Jared Alexander||10.30am – 1.30pm|
|Thu 19||Ronnie Christie||6pm – 10pm|
|Fri 20||Jason Towers||6pm – 10pm|
|Sat 21||Al Gibson||6pm – 10pm|
|Tue 24||Michael Whitmore||10.30am – 1.30pm|
|Thur 26||Ronnie Christie||10.30am – 1.30pm|
|Fri 27||Darrin Leigh||6pm – 10pm|
|Sat 28||John McInnes||6pm – 10pm|
Sign In Requirements (Liquor Act 1992)
All patrons attending the Club must be over 18 years of age and be one of the following:
1. A member of Broncos Leagues Club.
2. A member of an approved reciprocal Club. eg. Kedron Wavell Services Club.
3. In the company of a member of Broncos Leagues Club or a reciprocal Club.
4. A patron that lives outside a 15 kilometre radius of Broncos Leagues Club (visitor) and have proof of address.
5. A patron that lives interstate or overseas (visitor) and have proof of address.
6. A patron attending an official function or event at the Club.
Proof of address may be one of the following:
- Drivers License
- Government Department Bill
- Utilities Bill