Broncos Leagues Club presents Morning Melodies every Tuesday and Thursday 10:30am – 1:30pm (With a lunch break in between)
If a bit of fun and frivolity is what you are after then this is a day out for you and your group! Our Day Time Show is a free event offering entertainment and lucky door prizes. Rediscover old memories and create new ones as you listen and dance to the best of country, easy listening, jazz and rag-time with our featured entertainers Toby Tyler, Michael Whitmore, Jared Alexander & Ronnie Christie.
Friday and Saturday nights soloists in Alfie’s bar from 6pm!
Enjoy our regular Friday & Saturday night live acts in alfie’s bar or award winning tribute shows, members and guests are treated to live performances from a variety of top acts throughout the year. Entertainment times are altered on Broncos game days.
See below for the full schedule of entertainers and shows
|Sat 1st||Allan Cameron||7pm-11pm|
|Tues 4th||Toby Tyler||10.30am-1.30pm|
|Thurs 6th||Ronnie Christie||10.30am-1.30pm|
|Fri 7th||Buster’s Duelling Pianos||6pm-10pm|
|Sat 8th||Shayne Crump||6pm-10pm|
|Tues 11th||Dave Clayton||10.30am-1.30pm|
|Thurs 13th||Ronnie Christie||10.30am-1.30pm|
|Fri 14th||Jared Alexander||6pm-10pm|
|Sat 15th||Richard O||6pm-10pm|
|Tues 18th||Jared Alexander||10.30am-1.30pm|
|Thurs 20th||Ronnie Christie||10.30am-1.30pm|
|Fri 21st||Michael Thompson||6pm-10pm|
|Sat 22nd||Michael Whitmore||6pm-10pm|
|Tues 25th||CHRISTMAS DAY|
|Thurs 27th||Ronnie Christie||10.30am-1.30pm|
|Fri 28th||Jared Alexander||6pm-10pm|
|Sat 29th||Brett Hitchcock||6pm-10pm|
|NYE Mon 31st||AUSTRALIAN EAGLES TRIBUTE SHOW||FREE SHOW|
Sign In Requirements (Liquor Act 1992)
All patrons attending the Club must be over 18 years of age and be one of the following:
1. A member of Broncos Leagues Club.
2. A member of an approved reciprocal Club. eg. Kedron Wavell Services Club.
3. In the company of a member of Broncos Leagues Club or a reciprocal Club.
4. A patron that lives outside a 15 kilometre radius of Broncos Leagues Club (visitor) and have proof of address.
5. A patron that lives interstate or overseas (visitor) and have proof of address.
6. A patron attending an official function or event at the Club.
Proof of address may be one of the following:
- Drivers License
- Government Department Bill
- Utilities Bill