Enjoy our regular showstoppers and award winning tribute shows in the Auditorium!
Broncos Leagues Club’s showroom (Auditorium) seats up to 500, offering audiences an intimate atmosphere where they can really get up close to the performers. Read below for confirmed showstoppers coming soon.
THE BEATLEGS TRIBUTE SHOW
Sunday 21st October
Doors open 2:30pm for a 3:00pm show
The Beatlegs are the Ultimate Beatles Tribute, who deliver an unforgettable two hour live show of Beatles magic. Since 2008, they have been exciting audiences from across the country. Reproducing the iconic sound and look of the Fab Four with multiple costume changes, superb harmonies and music.
The Beatlegs will have you dancing in the aisles and reminiscing as they play hit after hit of those memorable Beatle classics. The attention to detail creates a nostalgic porthole to the sixties and recreates a time that will never be repeated. Based in Brisbane, The Beatlegs are Queensland’s only Beatles Tribute show and are second to none Australia wide. The brilliant harmonies and the extensive catalog of hits will only leave you wanting more.
If buying tickets from our online store for an event, please print our a copy of your confirmation to present to staff on the night.
If attending a FREE tribute show no ticket is required. Seating is on a first in best dressed basis
Please ensure you are 100% certain of your booking before purchasing showstopper tickets as no refunds will be issued.
Sign In Requirements (Liquor Act 1992)
Under 18’s are permitted if accompanied by parent or legal guardian, unless stated otherwise. Minors must leave the premises by 10pm.
All patrons attending the Club must be over 18 years of age and be one of the following:
1. A member of Broncos Leagues Club.
2. A member of an approved reciprocal Club. eg. Kedron Wavell Services Club.
3. In the company of a member of Broncos Leagues Club or a reciprocal Club.
4. A patron that lives outside a 15 kilometre radius of Broncos Leagues Club (visitor) and have proof of address.
5. A patron that lives interstate or overseas (visitor) and have proof of address.
6. A patron attending an official function or event at the Club.
Proof of address may be one of the following:
- Drivers License
- Government Department Bill